The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) was signed into law on September 4, 2003 to eradicate prisoner rape in all kinds of correctional facilities. The Huntingdon County Jail has a zero tolerance policy for sexual abuse and harassment. For more information on the County Jail's policy and implementation strategies, please visit the following link: PREA Policy.pdf.
- 2022 PREA Annual Report: 2022 PREA Report.pdf
- 2022 PREA Report: PREA Report January 2022.pdf
- 2021 PREA Annual Report: PREA Annual Report 2021.pdf
- 2021 PREA Final Report: PREA Huntingdon Final Report (5.5.21).pdf
- 2021 PREA Report: PREA Report March 2021.pdf
- 2020 PREA Annual Report: Huntingdon County PREA Annual Report 2020.pdf