To View/Pay Delinquent taxes securely online, Please see the following steps:
Using the control number and web password from a Tax Claim Bureau notice property owners can login to the CourthouseOnline.com MyProperty service without a subscription. Once there, owners can:
- View Outstanding Delinquent tax information and pay those bills (oldest first).
- VISA, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted online. To cover the additional credit card processing costs, a 2.45% convenience fee ($1 minimum) will be automatically added to their payment and will appear on their statement as "CourthouseOnline".
1. Locate your Tax Claim Bureau notice.
2. On that document look for the following information:
- Control Number (8 Numbers)
- Web Password (8 Letters)
4. Enter your Control Number and Web Password, then click on “Submit” and follow the instructions.
5. At the MyProperty page, click the “View/Pay Taxes” link on the left frame of your screen.
6. Select “Prior Year Taxes” (if any).
7. Not all delinquent taxes are available to pay online. All questions about payment of delinquent taxes should be directed to the Tax Claim Office.