Fishing License Fees
Fishing licenses are also available at most local Sporting Goods Stores.
Questions regarding fishing licenses should be directed to Susan M. Harry
- Adult (16-64) - 22.90
- Senior Resident (annual) - $ 11.90
- Senior Resident – Lifetime - $ 51.90*
- 1 Day Resident (not valid 3/15 - 4/30) - $ 11.90
- National Guard & Armed Forces Reserve - $ 2.90**
- Annual Resident POW - $ 2.90
- Senior Resident Lifetime POW - $ 2.90
- 100% Disabled Veteran with DAV Card - Free
- Adult (1 year) (16-up) - $ 52.90
- 7 Day Tourist (16-up) - $ 34.90
- 3 Day Tourist (16-up) - $ 26.90
- 1 Day Tourist (16-up...not valid 3/15 - 4/30) - $ 26.90
- Trout/Salmon Stamp - $ 9.90
- Lake Erie Stamp - $ 9.90
- Combo Trout/Salmon/Lake Erie Stamp - $15.90
- License Replacement - $ 6.90
- Please Note: A person fishing in a lake or impoundment designated as "approved trout waters" is required to have a current trout/salmon permit if he or she takes, kills, or possesses a trout or salmon.
- * Senior Resident Lifetime License - Issued by the Fish and Boat Commission's Headquarters and Regional offices, the County Treasurer's Office, and other authorized agents.
- Senior Citizens may purchase a Senior Resident License or a Senior Resident Lifetime License anytime during the calendar year that they reach 65.
- When purchasing a trout/salmon stamp for a Senior Resident Lifetime License, the stamp will be valid for the lifetime of the license holder. If lost, a new stamp will have to be purchased along with the replacement license.
- Military Waiver - To be eligible, an angler must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident, be on active duty, be stationed outside of PA, and be here on authorized leave. Also, proof of requirements must be carried such as a PA driver's license, military ID card, and valid military orders showing the place of assignment and leave status. While fishing, military ID must be displayed in the same way as a fishing license.
- Military members who are stationed in Pennsylvania under PCS orders for 6 months or more, with documentation, qualify for a resident fishing license. All others must obtain a non-resident or tourist license.
- **Guard & Reserve members qualify for the special rate if they have been deployed overseas for at least 180 consecutive days, within the previous 24 months, with documentation.
- Annual Resident POW License - Applicant must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident and provide official military documentation that applicant is a former prisoner of war.
- Senior Resident Lifetime POW License - Applicant must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident, meet the age requirement, and provide official military documentation that applicant is a former prisoner of war.